|The following housing projects are sponsored by the:
Local Development Corporation of Crown Heights as part of its low income housing commitment to the community of Crown Heights, Brooklyn:
· Crown Heights Residence For AdultsH.D.F.C, 1483 Dean Street, Brooklyn, NY 11213. Provides 54 units of Housing for seniors.
· St. John’s Associates (St. John’s Houses), located at Rochester Avenue and Sterling Place. This development offers 48 units of quality housing for low incoem families.
· Van Mews Associates (Van Mews Houses), located at Pacific Street and Nostrand Avenue. This building consists of 28 units of housing for low income families.
· Gregene Associates (Gregene Houses), located on Prospect Place between St. Marks Avenue and Washington Avenue. This 34 unit dwelling of affordable housing is designated for low income families.
· Rochester Avenue Associates (Rochester Houses), located at Rochester Avenue and Sterling Place, provides 38 units of housing for low income families.
These low income housing facilities were developed with the use of NYC public subsidies.
Other Properties For Low Income Families
575 Nostrand Ave